- Docks / Port Replicators
- Power Adapters
- Batteries, Battery Chargers
- Tablet Accessories
- Carrying Cases
- Keyboards and Mice
- Graphics Adapters
- Networking & I/O
- Monitor Soundbars
- Monitor Adapters
- Audio & Speakers
- Security, Protection
- Stands, Arms, Mounts
- Remote Management
- Host Bus Adapters
- Rack and Power
- Server Software
- Stands, Arms, Mounts
|Name||Part #||List Price|
|Lenovo Easy Reach Monitor Stand||55Y9258||$79.00|
|Lenovo Essential Notebook Stand||45J9292||$59.00|
|ThinkCentre Extend Arm||57Y4352||$89.99|
|Lenovo Vertical PC and Monitor Stand II||41R4474||$69.95|
|Lenovo Notebook Stand S1801A||57Y6484||$24.99|
|ThinkStation C-Series, D-Series Rail Kit||57Y4482||$189.99|
|ThinkCentre Edge 91z/92z Stand||0A33969||$59.99|
|ThinkCentre Tiny Under Desk Mount||0B47097||$49.99|
|ThinkCentre Tiny VESA Mount||0B47374||$9.99|
|ThinkCentre Tiny L-Bracket Mounting Kit (Universal Belt)||4XF0E51408||$29.99|
|ThinkCentre Tiny Sandwich Mount||0B47383||$39.99|
|Lenovo Universal All In One Stand||0B47385||$79.99|
|ThinkCentre Tiny Vertical Stand||4XF0E53144||$9.99|
Improves efficiency and comfort by organizing your external monitor, docking station, and notebook into an integrated workspace solution.
- Top plate supports flat panel displays weighing up to 16 kg (35.3 lbs)
- Bottom plate secures ThinkPad docking station for easy system attachment and removal
- Optional pegs support a range of docking stations, including: ThinkPad Port Replicator Series 3, ThinkPad Mini Dock Series 3 and ThinkPad Mini Dock Plus Series 3
- Pegs may be removed to support notebooks without docking stations or X Series notebooks with UltraBase
- Rear cantilever design ensures that everything under the monitor stand is easily accessible from both the front and sides
Lifts, tilts, and swivels your notebook to eye level for increased comfort and productivity. The stand's continuous range of motion allows you to pick the right display height and change the height quickly and easily.
NOTE: This stand supports the system only. It does not support a Docking Station or Port Replicator
- Adjustable height over a continuous range of motion
- Front-to-back tilt and side-to-side swivel capabilities for maximum adjustability
- Lightweight design for easy movement and storage
- Accommodates notebooks ranging from 9-inches to 17-inches with only minor hinge adjustment required for very light and very heavy models
Combines value and flexibility by helping to free up valuable desk space and position a monitor for greater comfort and productivity.
- Multiple user adjustments - height: 270 mm (10.6 inches), tilt: 240 degrees (+/- 120 degrees) and pivot for portrait or landscape viewing
- Desk or wall mount
- Supports monitors or All-in-One (AIO) systems that weigh up to 10.98 kg (24.2 lb) for desk mount and up to 7.98 kg (17.6 lb) for wall mount
- Includes 100 x 100 mm and 75 x 75 mm VESA standard mounting brackets
Compact, minimal footprint PC and monitor solution for space constrained environments.
- Multiple user adjustments: 125 mm (4.9-inches) height adjustments, tilt backwards 20 degrees or forward 5 degrees and swivel base right or left 180 degrees
- Accommodates 17-inch to 22-inch monitors that weigh between 3.6 kg (7.9 lbs) and 6.2 kg (13.64 lbs) and have a 75mm or 100mm VESA mount
- Cable management neatly conceals all connections
- Security lock-slot that allow attachment of cable locks
Lift, tilt your notebook to eye level for increased comfort and productivity.
- Quickly, easily position the notebook display using the 'adjustment tray'
- Accommodates notebooks ranging from 9-inches to 17-inches with only minor adjustment required for light and heavy notebooks
Quickly install the ThinkStation workstation into a datacenter rack enclosure.
- Fits most 19-inch four-post "EIA Standard" cabinet style racks with either square or round mounting holes
- Telescoping slide rails snap quickly and easily into the rack
- Handles allows the system to slide into and out of the rack for ease of service
Quickly adjust, selected models of the ThinkCentre Edge 91z, 92z for a more comfortable and more productive user experience.
- 25 degrees of backward and 5 degrees of forward tilt for optimal viewing angle
Increase valuable desk space by attaching under a desk.
One-piece design for ease of use, and simple installation
Mounts under desk with four screws
Easy access to ThinkCentre Tiny's media drives and control buttons
Supports attachment of the ThinkCentre Tiny Storage Unit Kit (0A65637)
The ThinkCentre Tiny VESA Mount is a unique design specific to house the Tiny PC while featuring the universal VESA mount configuration
This versatile mounting device can be used separately or combined with other options for secure mounting functionality
ThinkCentre Tiny L-Bracket Mounting Kit is a mounting solution that provides an efficient and secure monitor mounting solution for your Tiny PC. To complete this solution the ThinkCentre Tiny VESA Mount (sold separately) is required to mount the Tiny PC to the L-bracket. This solution includes components required to mount your Tiny PC to compatible monitors.
- Includes the following:
- Universal Belt
- Power Adapter Cage
- Mounting screws
- Requires the ThinkCentre VESA Mount
- Supports the optional ThinkCentre Tiny Storage Unit Kit or the ThinkCentre Tiny IO Expansion Box
The ThinkCentre Tiny Sandwich Mount is a mechanical bracket which can mount your ThinkCentre Tiny PC between monitor and ThinkCentre Extend Arm. The Tiny Sandwich kit enablesmore desktop and floor space while providing a secure solution to protect your Tiny PC. This attractive space-saving solution is constructed of high-grade steel and mounts easily with screws. The open architecture provides easy access to various portsand control buttons of your ThinkCentre Tiny PC.
- Allows the Tiny system to be mounted to a monitor arm
- The following items are included: Tiny Sandwich Mount 2 thumbscrews to secure the Tiny System to the Sandwich Mount 8 M4 screws to mount the Sandwich to the Monitor and Arm
- Tiny Sandwich Mount
- 2 thumbscrews to secure the Tiny System to the Sandwich Mount
- 8 M4 screws to mount the Sandwich to the Monitor and Arm
The Lenovo Universal All In One Stand is most flexible All In One stand on the market. It enables users to experience compatible Lenovo All In One PCs in a whole new way by offering rotating and adjusting height and a wide range of tilt. You can even tilt the All In One PC into a full horizontal position which is great particularly with touch enabled PCs.
- Tilt Range -25 to 90 degrees
- Display height adjustment of up to 190 mm (7.5 inches)
- Rotate 360 degrees
- VESA mount (100x100mm)
- Cable management in the back of the stand
- User adjustment of the weight for particular system
- Weight adjusting tool and four screws included with the stand